Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: What has life taught you?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I seen something like this on spawn board...but thought I would change it a little..*G*
    What have you learned from you're life so far...taking into account all bad and good experiences so far....for me

    I have learned that home always isnt where the heart is..
    I have learned that how much you try you will never please everyone all the time..and Number one always does come first.
    I learned that if you go back to school at 30 ..You're popular cause you can buy beer.
    I learned that no matter how much you love someone ...Sometimes it just dont work.
    I learned that friends are a easy to come by..People who put up with you and still call you friend are rare.
    I learned that if you unravel the turbin off a cab driver...they get pissed off smile

    Oh and I learned that net people are real..*G*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I've learned that no matter how depressed I get at time, It always fades. Well at least so far it has.

    I've also learned that you have to do what your instincts tell you.

    BTW all i officially quit my job today!

    I learned you can't always be forgiven for the shit you do.......at least not that easily.

    I learned heidi's really good at cyber once she really gets going.


  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I've learned that harder you work the less you get paid.
    I've learned that the more you want something the less chance there is of getting it.
    I've learned that women are confused about what they want and are confusing all together.
    I've learned that it's not fair that the ladies bathroom gets a couch and we get piss on the floor.
    I've learned that life is shorter than we'd like to think.
    I've learned that speed (Miles per hour, not drug) is the most calming sensation I've ever had.
    I've learned that most people are too sensitive.
    I've learned that you can put someone in critical condition with ease.
    And I've learned that friends are few and far between, but you'll know who they are cause they'll lay next to you on the railroad tracks.

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have learned that its much easier to get married than it is divorced. *L*

    I have learned that children are much stronger and more mature than we
    sometimes give them credit for.

    I have learned that love comes from knowing someones heart, not from
    seeing their face.

    I have learned not to sweat the small stuff.

    I have learned that there are people out there who still care enough to put
    others first, and those people are few and far between.

    I have learned that life is too short to spend it unhappy.

    I have learned that life as a single mother is difficult at times, but
    well worth the struggle.

    I have learned that there is nothing like finally meeting your best friend face to face!
    (and finding out that she's as crazy as you thought she was) *G*

    I have learned that there are some wonderful men out there, that not all the good ones
    are taken.

    And last but not least....I have learned that there is no better legacy in life, than people
    that will love you forever.......



  5. #5
    Inactive Member past7's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2000
    Posts
    473
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    ...that those you love the most.. you can hurt the deepest Lfrown

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah past..cus they also love you. That's another thing im trying to learn. NO matter how much someone pisses me off, it's not worth hurting them as deep as i can. Cus in the end when the anger's gone you remember how much you hurt them. And damn..guilt sucks.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've learnt that it doesn't matter what others think of you...it how you see yourself

    I've learnt that age doesn't limit when you die

    I've learnt that I am as strong as everyone thinks I am...even on the days I doubt it

    I've learnt that there is a time for me to be crazy and enjoy the moment

    I've learnt that happiness can't be found in what I own, but in those that I love and cherish

    I've learnt the value of second chances

    And I've learnt to sacrifice my dreams is suicide of the worst kind.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Ive learned that people with turet syndrom are extremely funny to watch in public.

    Ive learned never to chase something onto a road and not look what is comming my way. Although this took 3 attempts to sink in!

    Ive learned that ignorance is truely bliss, and exploiting it is fun!

    Ive learned that running to the toilet in the dark always results in a stubbed toe. This one isnt down to a fine art yet, but im working on it!

    Ive learned that its kinda fun to do the impossible.

    Ive learned that i really miss me sis if she isnt online for a few days.

    Ive learned that the truth isnt always what is best to be told.

    Ive learned that the highest percentage of webcam users are fucken scarey people. Especially the fat chick for the south with K.K.K posters and the parrot on her shoulder.

    Ive learned that im bored with typing for now biggrin




    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org.uk (as seen on TV)
    ITerrorists Forums

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've learned that i can't always have what i want....and in the end i find, i probably didn't want it in the first place...

    I've learned when you fall off a horse, you have to get on and keep going, no matter how bad it hurts...

    I've learned that in order to be the best, you have to first be at your worst, but if you try long enough and hard enough, you will succeed...

    I've learned if people don't like me for who i am, FUCK EM! *LOL* redface)



  10. #10
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've learned that I have worth.

    I've learned that you can live through a tremendous amount of pain.

    I've learned that that the true, deep, spiritual love of my partner in life is
    a wonderful thing.

    I've learned that sleep is a healing activity.

    I've learned that I like to sweat.

    I've learned to live in the moment.

    I've learned that most people only want to wade in the waters of life and that
    I want to do a running cannonball off the board.

    I've learned that light travels at about 186,000 miles per second and the sun is about 93 million
    miles away from the earth.

    I've learned to say I love you in at least ten different languages.

    I've learned that having children is a blessed gift and that when you carry a baby you
    can feel him/her when they have the hiccups.

    I've learned that I don't have any average friends.

    I've learned not to lose my keys.

    I've learned that 200+ thread count, 100% cotton sheets are the only way to go.

    I've learned that fresh flowers in my every day life are a MUST.

    I've learned that money isn't everything.

    I've learned to trust again.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •